- Matias MyllyrinneMatias is the CEO of Remedy and a father of two who's worked on Max Payne and Max Payne 2. To focus on Alan Wake and sleep sufficiently, he had to temporarily cancel his Xbox Live Gold subscription to stop himself from playing. Follow him on twitter: @MausRMD.
- Marc SaltzmanMarc Saltzman is one of today's most well-known journalists in gaming, tech and online trends. Marc writes for 50 publications, has authored 14 books and hosts CNN's "Tech Time" and CTV News Channel's "Tech Talk."In 2008, his blog, Sync, was rated Best Tech Blog in Canada.
- Jesse DivnichJesse Divnich is a video game analyst with over 10 years of experience within the video game industry. Mr. Divnich is currently the Vice President of Analyst Services for Electronic Entertainment Design and Research (EEDAR).
- Martyn BrownMartyn is co-founder of Team17 Software, a fiercely independent UK video game publisher and developer, currently celebrating 20 years in the industry. He currently heads Team17’s business development as it looks to take its successful Worms IP to the social gaming sector.
- Martin MathersMartin Mathers has written about games for the last 12 years and worked on some of UK's best magazines including X360, Official Nintendo Magazine and gamesTM (which he helped create). He now consults for publishers, freelances for numerous websites and writes his own blog.
- Tom OhleTom's been promoting games and tech for years, having managed PR, marketing and community campaigns for firms like BioWare, 2K Games, Atari, Microsoft and more. He currently holds executive roles at Evolve PR, GOG.com, CD Projekt RED and Empire Avenue.
- Caryl ShawCaryl Shaw likes unicorns, long walks on the beach and building websites, online applications and video games. Since starting her tech career she's worked on everything from HotWired back in the day to Spore to her current role as the Live Producer for ngmoco:). Her favorite bourbon is Woodford Reserve.
- Billy PidgeonA senior analyst at M2 Research, Billy provides in-depth overview of the games market’s diverse sectors, tracking and projecting changes in traditional and emerging hardware, software, business models and revenue streams on dedicated and convergent platforms.
- Corvus ElrodCorvus Elrod is a Semionaut and Narrative Designer. He is the co-founder of Zakelro Story Studio and designer of The HoneyComb Engine, an open and extensible RPG framework. He contracts for a variety of clients from major game studios to indie developers and artists.
- Chris UlmA serial entrepreneur, Chris Ulm leads production and creative development for independent iPhone publisher Appy Entertainment. Chris was essential in growing the dev teams at High Moon Studios and its acquisition by Vivendi, and the sale of Malibu Comics to Marvel.
- Doug DyerDoug Dyer has been in interactive entertainment for 20+ years with time logged in the PC, console, online and mobile spaces as a consultant, founder and employee. He currently heads Oasys Mobile and recent start-up AFK Interactive, a platform developer connecting MMOs and mobile phones.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our FREE weekly newsletter for an inside look at the industry's hottest news, trends and expert analysis.
Apple Business Casual Games Cloud Computing Console Convergence Culture Digital Distribution Disruptive Tech Downloadable Content (DLC) DSi Facebook Free Games Game Design Game Development Indie Games iPhone and iPad Journalism Kinect Licensing Marketing Microsoft MMO Games Mobile Games Motion Controls Music Games Nintendo Nintendo 3DS Online Games PC PlayStation 3 PlayStation Move Politics PSP Public Relations Publishing Retail Serious Games Social Games Sony Storytelling Video Games Wii Wii U Xbox 360
- January 2014 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (21)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (11)
- November 2011 (19)
- October 2011 (20)
- September 2011 (26)
- August 2011 (41)
- July 2011 (36)
- June 2011 (48)
- May 2011 (50)
- April 2011 (37)
- March 2011 (55)
- February 2011 (44)
- January 2011 (46)
- December 2010 (35)
- November 2010 (39)
- October 2010 (45)
- September 2010 (46)
- August 2010 (59)
- July 2010 (82)
- June 2010 (27)