Today’s best-known game industry consulting firm, TechSavvy offers video games mock reviews for a variety of platforms, PCs and console systems, including both retail consumer products and software sold online or through digital distribution systems.
Looking to improve press review score performance and create titles that better resonate with both the media and players alike? Our acclaimed product testing labs provide more than just a preview of where your titles sit in the marketplace: They offer the full spectrum of competitive analysis, including sales forecasting and actionable game development, marketing and PR advice that directly translates into better review scores, presentations and overall market reception.
Featuring a network of critics that includes contributors that have worked for the field’s top print, online, blog, TV and website media outlets, and leading industry executives, no other source offers as comprehensive a look at new ventures’ critical and commercial potential.
Types of Mock Reviews We Provide:
- Mac and PC Games: Casual, Digital, Free, Retail, Online
- Free to Play, Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO), Flash or Web Browser
- Facebook Games and Social Games
- Microsoft: Xbox 360, Xbox Live
- Nintendo: Wii, Wii U, DS, DSi, WiiWare and 3DS
- Sony: PlayStation 3 (PS3), PlayStation Vita (PSV), PlayStation Portable (PSP), PlayStation Network (PSN)
For video game mock reviews that go beyond a simple number to provide complete snapshots of product strengths, weaknesses and unique sales points, and how to best position and demonstrate them to the press and public alike, contact us today.