Interested in learning more about how cloud gaming, cloud computing and online streaming will change the future of the video games business? Consider attending the first Cloud Gaming USA conference, which our very own industry insider Scott Steinberg will be hosting September 7-8 in San Jose, CA. Featuring keynote speeches, panels and workshops by games industry legends such as Atari founder Nolan Bushnell, Gaikai CEO David Perry, GameStop president Tony Bartel and THQ president Brian Farrell, it promises to take a closer look at the tablet PC, smartphone and online games revolutions.
To save $150 on admission, just enter discount code STEIN150.
Featured topics include:
- Distribution: Integrate your games into the IPTV and web streaming ecosystems and slash costs, increase margins and minimize risk
- Audience: Streaming technology is available to billions of people worldwide, act now and ride the wave straight to a multitude of new customers
- Technology: Understand how advances in the tech industries allow you to deliver a high quality product to an exponentially growing number of customers.
- Multi-platform: Massively reduce costs and increase desirability by making your games automatically available to TVs, PCs and tablets
- Monetization: With new ways to play come new ways to pay. Understand how to apply new monetization strategies to your games and increase profits by a factor of ten